If you’re a Christian who is highly sensitive or highly sensitive-gifted, you most likely have pains and struggles related to your sensitivity that aren’t addressed at church. In fact for many of you, church might sometimes even stir up some of these pains and struggles.
The difficulty lies in that while the “not-sensitive” half of the world needs to be regularly challenged and stirred up, the highly sensitive person typically thrives in an atmosphere of unpressured peace, where their inner passions and innate inner drive can rise to the surface and propel them forward.
The good news is that God Himself is wooing His highly sensitive ones into a relaxed, heart-based relationship with Him through Jesus, the Prince of Peace. This is what He has done with me, and this is what I share with you.
- I’m on Facebook now and posting regularly. Come “like” my page and interact with me there!
- If you want to know what I believe and who I am, read about me.
- If you want to capture the foundational concepts here in the quickest way, read the Essentials posts.
- If you want to access free, in-depth and exclusive resources, sign up to the right for The Highly Sensitive Christian Newsletter. Details here. The newsletter comes irregularly 1 to 3 times a month.
- Please leave comments* and interact with me and the other readers through the comments section below each post. Please use email to share private details. I read everything and respond erratically as able.
Above all, be blessed!
*TIP FOR BLOG NEWBIES: While some people like using their real name online, others prefer anonymity. For you latter, when leaving comments, feel free to choose a creative name and avoid any identifying information in your comment. And please bless us with your thoughts.