My chief desire here at the Highly Sensitive Christian with Gail Ruth is to make the abundance of life in Jesus Christ accessible to those who are created to receive from God in gentle, finely-tuned ways. The good news is that God longs to connect with us like this!
My second desire is for us to be progressively changed into the image and nature of Jesus Christ through cooperating with the supernatural work of the Holy Spirit in us. An essential part of this for Christian highly sensitive persons is becoming rooted and grounded in Father God’s warm, agape-style love for us, as Jesus was.
My third desire is to celebrate how different we are from each other. I share a vision for honoring those who are unfathomably unlike ourselves, thereby honoring our creative God.
A Healing/Growing Path for Us Through Jesus
This is what I believe God might want for us:
- To find emotional security by inheriting Jesus’ secure love relationship with Father God.
- To let God lead us into who He created us to be in Christ.
- To be healed from a sense of defectiveness and shame by experiencing our Creator valuing and loving us.
- To overflow with the kind love of God for us, so that we labor from our hearts to forgive and not judge.
- To respond to God’s valuing of us, choosing by faith to likewise value those who do not carry our trait, without needing to make sense of them.
- To follow the Holy Spirit as He coaches us in developing, as much as possible, a personally sane way of being on the planet.
- To allow the Holy Spirit to bear fruit in and through us in harmony with our hearts and sensitivity.
Father God, let it be that each of us who belongs to Jesus Christ be increasingly formed into a one-of-a-kind expression of His image and nature!
Let each of us be set free in the Holy Spirit to function in the Body of Christ in our authentic place and function!
And let the members of Christ’s body live in harmony with other very different members through choosing to walk humbly, to forgive, and to give mercy!
Father God, let it be so here on earth as it is in heaven! The Name of Jesus!
Comments are no longer open for this site.